Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is quickly becoming the standard of care when it comes to dental prosthetic imaging. Our office is committed to providing the highest quality of prosthodontic care, and we are proud to introduce the Sirona GALILEOS 3D CBCT Scanner into our practice. When it comes to your smile-restoration needs, the GALILEOS CBCT Scanner allows us to plan all aspects of your care with precision and accuracy.
- GALILEOS images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- GALILEOS CBCT scans take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scan.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your treatment plan as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, your prosthodontist is able to ensure the long-term stability of your dental restorations better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.